The programme will provide training, experience and support including:
- Personal development events promoting teamwork, communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Skills development in areas such as; Procurement, Supply Chain, UK & Export Contracts and Business Forecasting & Pricing.
- Mentors to provide you with advice, guidance and support throughout your time as an apprentice.
- Attending a number of training courses to gain a better understanding of the business, broaden your knowledge and interact and build relationships with other apprentices.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Paid overtime (subject to level)
- A comprehensive pension scheme
- Discounted private healthcare
- Sporting activities
- Bonus schemes (subject to level)
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
Making your application
To apply for a Higher Business Apprenticeship scheme please click on the link below:
Please note the closing date for applications is Friday 24th March 2017.