Successful candidates will have achieved (or expect to achieve), a 2:1 Honours degree in any degree discipline and have 300 UCAS points. French, German or Italian language skills are also useful, but not necessary.
You will have a mix of intellect, drive and ambition with the confidence and ability to act on your own ideas. We will expect to see good evidence of genuine leadership potential, and business and communication skills to enable strong relationships to be built with colleagues and clients. In return, as an accredited Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) Quality Partner, we offer a three-year structured formal development programme and a fully supported route to the CIMA qualification.
You can expect hands-on experience in a variety of challenging finance roles:
- Financial Accounting – provide efficient accounting services to ensure that MBDA meets its statutory, management and shareholder reporting requirements.
- Financial Management – provide efficient accounting services to assist in the control of the support functions in the organisation and labour & overheads costs.
- Project Finance – provide efficient financial services to project teams to assist in the control of contracts, including forecasting future performance.
- Strategic Planning – opportunities may also exist in Group Internal Audit, Treasury, Bid and Contract Evaluation and Tax.
It's a challenging environment but the various elements included in your programme will help you to succeed.
- Prior to joining you will be allocated a 'buddy' who will provide you with informal advice and guidance.
- On commencing employment you will attend a comprehensive 3-day induction event that explains the full scope of what we do, and allows you the opportunity to interact with your fellow new-starters.
- Throughout the duration of your programme you will be offered a trained Mentor will offer support and provide information about MBDA, helping you build your skills and plan your career development for the future.
- Together with significant on-the-job training you will also undertake a range of personal development activities promoting teamwork, communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- We offer competitive salaries with regular reviews, a pension scheme, a private health scheme, and flexible ways of working
How to apply
The following search criteria allows you to find what opportunities are available based on your particular degree and desired programme. You can search our vacancies by selecting your degree subject and development programme of interest below. Please note you can only select one degree subject and one programme, so please choose the options most relevant to you.
Select the vacancy that is most suitable for your background and interest.
Please note, a maximum of two applications will be considered per candidate.