All new entrants on Early Careers programmes – Graduates, Business Apprentices, Engineering Apprentices, and Undergraduates on one-year placements.
By the end of the event participants will:
- Understand the current challenges faced by the Company.
- Be aware of our customers, their requirements, expectations and views of the company
- Understand the contents and objectives of the Early Careers Programme they have joined
- Understand the opportunities and facilities available to them within MBDA to support their career and professional development
- Understand the benefits of professional accreditation, and how to achieve it.
- Be clear about the contribution expected from them to support their early career development.
- Understand roles of those involved in supporting their development – mentor, technical co-ordinator, line manager etc
- Start to build a network within the Early Careers Programme community.