MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver For A More Secure Tomorrow
Join our Future Battlefield Capability team and work on new weapon system concepts to support the British Army and our European customers. Youll be developing new ideas, new concepts, and identifying novel technology to support our future roadmap.
Day to day youll explore and develop weapon systems architecture using a systems engineering approach. By interfacing with our customers directly, youll identify their future capability needs, conduct investigation on potential solutions, and assess their feasibility as future products.
The role offers real variety and lots of exposure to our customers as well as a broad range of teams across MBDA. The work you do will help shape our future technology development.
What were looking for
- Technical/ engineering background (ideally with an understanding of weapon systems, military platforms and sub-systems)
- Youll need to be able to embrace the uncertain nature of early concept development and be able to progress through towards defining solutions and systems concepts
- It would be beneficial if you had experience working with the British Army
- Good communicator across all levels and a strong problem solver
- Ideally some experience in model based systems engineering and associated tools
Heres whats in it for you
- This is a dynamic role with lots of exposure to our customers and interaction across the business
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Develop a broad skill base, across technology and systems engineering
- Help to shape the future opportunities for MBDA
Join a great team!
Were a growing team shaping the way MBDA works with the British Army. We have frequent exposure to high profile and fast paced projects, and have a team of in-house experts to support and develop eachother.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended 2-3 days per week approach to on-site and remote working.
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. MBDA is a proud member of Working Families the UKs work-life balance organisation.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.