MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
Salary: 45k 65k DOE
Our benefits: *Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
As the team(s) Scrum Master you will play a pivotal role in enabling team(s) new to Agile to shift to an Agile way of working! This is an entrepreneurial role that will be focused on team-level value, embedding agile ways of working at the team level and collaborating with the larger scaled Agile programme.
You will be expected to embed Agile practices, optimise team performance, be the servant leader and mentor the team day-to-day in a complex programme landscape. Adapting Agile ways of working to a traditional organisation taking its first tentative steps in agility. Therefore, the role demands balancing pragmatic application of Agile practices (today) while continually challenging the team, Product Owner and organisation to improve ways of working while working with an emerging network of Agile coaches to improve the organisation (tomorrow).
What were looking for
- A passionate and energetic scrum master to guide and to help grow 1 or 2 small teams who are new to Agile and Scrum.
- A role model that enacts Agile behaviours and the ability to mentor others on the Agile mind-set, behaviours, frameworks and practices
- A strong mentor, someone experienced and confident with coaching at both the team and the leadership level.
- Someone with experience of leading a scrum team within a recognised or home grown Agile scaling framework would be advantageous
- An excellent facilitator, someone who can build psychological safety within their teams, and help protect and shield their teams from outside distractions
Whats in it for you?
- Helping shape our future Agile transformation
- Continuous development and support to help you grow into an awesome Scrum Master and Agile coach
- Be part of a growing Agile community of practice within MBDA
- Coaching and mentoring to get the best out of your career.
Join a great team!
Our Agile community of practice is a thriving and ever growing community of experienced and aspiring scrum masters and Agile coaches all with a single aim and vision to enable us to deliver products and delight our customers.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Were here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families the UKs work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.