MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
Part time working considered.
The recently formed Electronic Warfare group is recruiting a RF EW system engineer, level 4/5 . This role offers the opportunity to work on the system engineering aspects of integrating RF Electronic Attack & Support payloads in the future weapon systems portfolio and thereby help develop an emerging MBDA capability.
The successful candidate will work within the relevant programme system design team(s), acting as the EW Lead to ensure effective application of the MBDA Systems Engineering Activity Wheel in a novel domain. Typical responsibilities include:
- Supporting customer and supplier engagements regarding the unique EW requirement provision and agreement process
- Collaborating with engineers from various technical domains to ensure consistency of the EW architecture with the adjacent weapon system design
- Exploring and understanding key system trades in order to ensure an optimised solution
- Developing and capturing the functional and non-functional EW aspects of the design in system models and design rationale
- Managing the EW aspects of the system Verification & Validation plan
This is a unique opportunity which will suit a self-motivated individual with strong teamwork and technical skills and the ability to develop, adapt and apply new techniques and processes.
- *Dynamic working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Were here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families the UKs work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.