MBDA is a leading defence organisation. We are proud of the role we play in supporting the Armed Forces who protect our nations. We partner with governments to work together towards a common goal, defending our freedom.
Salary: Up to £60,000- £68,000 depending on experienceWhat we can offer you:
- Company bonus of up to 21% (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Parental benefits including up to 26 weeks full pay for shared parental leave, adoption and neonatal leave
- Possible relocation available
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and more
- Excellent career progression
Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills, to plan and implement digital tools for in-service support, together with the associated change management within the Customer Support & Services (CSS) UK organisation. This is a great opportunity to support the transformation activities through the utilisation of digital tools and ideally, the successful candidate will have experience of implementing digital tools to support in-service product lifecycle management.
Whilst working with our colleagues across MBDA internationally, you will have the opportunity to shape how the in-service digital tools will be utilised, developed and deployed, with the focus on delivering world-leading support to our customers whilst satisfying our strategic business objectives. Get in touch if you are interested in making a difference and helping us deliver strategic change in a customer focused, delivery environment.What we're looking for
- A self-starter that has experience of implementing digital tools into a customer / product support business environment, together with the associated planning, implementation & change management, ideally utilising Agile.
- Fully understands the project milestones required when implementing digital tools and how they influence the project.
- Strategic agility, anticipating future requirement for both the tools and project planning.
- Ability to build and establish strong business relationships with internal partners and members of the team that will utilise the tool, including the ability manage cross culture personalities and interactions.
- Customer focused, dedicated to meeting the milestones and making sure the project is deployed successfully to the user's satisfaction.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to join a customer focused team that is going through an exciting transformation, in which you would play a pivotal role with the implementation of digital tools.
- Utilise your knowledge and experience within an increasingly important sector of MBDA, leading the planning and implementation of the Service Lifecycle Management Platform and associated tools into CSS UK.
- Work closely with colleagues internationally to identify and define future requirement as a team, influencing the strategic development and deployment of the digital tools.
- Develop your change management experience within a fast paced complex environment, working with teams from a wide range of areas within CSS UK, e.g. Field Support Engineers, Trainers, Commercial, Finance and Product Support Engineers.
- Learn about the scope of work undertaken within CSS UK and master the strategic drivers and factors essential to providing effective support to our customers.
- Engage with various functions within the business through influence and persuasion.
We respect new perspectives and experiences, and we value our collaborative ways of working. We are committed to growing and supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.
Please Note: MBDA UK Limited requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply. As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are managed by the MBDA Personnel Security Team!
Due to the nature of our business, this particular vacancy requires the applicant as a minimum to be a British Citizen or a Dual UK national with British citizenship and capable of achieving the clearance levels mentioned above!