Engineering Work Experience - Stevenage 2022
Work experience is a great way to consider your career choices and give you a better view of opportunities available on our Early Careers Schemes. Work experience can be the first chance for you to try a career that you may not have considered previously.
Within the Engineering Work Experience scheme, you will be involved in a range of departments throughout the week. Potential departments that you will get an insight to include: Human Factors, Mechanical Engineering, Actuation Systems and many more…
Additionally, the work experience scheme aims to give you an awareness into the company and industry, achieved through site tours and work-based tasks with current employees.
What's the application process?
- Submit an application online.
- The application will be reviewed by the Work Experience Team.
- Assuming the written application is deemed suitable, a member of the Work Experience Team will contact you by telephone for a brief conversation to discuss your interest and why you would like to do work experience at MBDA.
- Should a work experience opportunity be offered, the details will be confirmed via email, with paperwork that must be completed prior to your arrival onsite.
Please note applications are open to students between Years 11-13. Initial applications should be submitted by the student and completed via the application form below. Work Experience will be held for a nominal period of 1 week in the following weeks.
- February (Half Term) (w.c.14.02.22)
- April (Easter Holiday) (w.c. 04.04.22)
- July (w.c. 04.07.22, 11.07.22, 18.07.22)
- August (w.c. 01.08.22)
Please be aware due to the volume of applications we will not be able to accommodate all applicants.
Any questions, please contact a member of the team at FTN.StevenageWorkExperience@mbda.co.uk