MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
An opportunity has arisen within our Customer Support business area, for an Integrated Logistic Support Manager to provide exceptional Integrated Logistics Support Solutions in support of business development for existing and emerging products.
You will establish the Support Solutions and deliver compelling, cost effective, well-expressed Integrated Logistics Support proposals to complement our business winning strategy for the product portfolio.What we're looking for
- A broad based engineering background, a degree level qualification in a numerate / technical subject would be beneficial, with knowledge and experience of Weapon Systems support models
- Understanding of predictive logistics models
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to influence and negotiate with partners across the business
- Ability to Prioritise and deal with multiple issues on a regular basis
What's in it for you?
- Join an established team committed to delivering defence capability
- Perform a pivotal role engaging with the Customer, MBDA Business development teams, Major Equipment suppliers etc. delivering serviceable equipment to meet agreed demands
- Work within a high profile team providing scope to establish a strong profile in MBDA
- The opportunity to learn/evolve technical, business & language skills
- Opportunity to develop and improve your influencing and relationship management skills
Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
Join a great team!
- Internationally integrated team of 10,000 people that establish MBDA as Europe's leading missile and missile systems company
- An environment of high technology that focuses on the design, development, production and through life support of highly complex weapon systems.
- CSS team whose aim is for excellence in customer support throughout the full duration of a product's in-service life.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We're here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK's work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role!