Manufacturing Work Experience - Bolton 2024
What's the opportunity?
Work experience is a great way to consider your career choices and give you a better view of opportunities available on our Early Careers Schemes.
You'll get a taster of the possibilities of placements on offer and a chance to gain an insight into the company / industry through working with current employees.
Students will have the opportunity to see different aspects of our manufacturing site by completing 5 different one-day placements. There will be a mix of practical and office based work.
We're committed to being an inclusive workplace and work experience can be the first opportunity for you to try a career that you may not have considered previously.
What's the process?
Submit an application online
The application is reviewed by a member of the work experience team in the location applied for.
If successful after initial review, a member of the team will call you for a short telephone screen.
If successful you will be emailed with details of the week that you have been offered and with paperwork that must be completed prior to your arrival onsite.
PLEASE BE AWARE DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE ALL APPLICANTS.
Information you should know
- Placements typically run from February to August
- Work Experience is available for a nominal period of 1
- Applications are open to students currently in years 9 to 13.
- Initial applications should be submitted by the student.
- All applications must be made using the online form
- Our application form will ask for details on whether your school specifies work experience dates, or if you can be flexible on when you would like to attend - please try be as flexible as possible.
- Some of our placements will require safety gear to be worn; MBDA will ensure that you have the relevant equipment for your placement.