Project Control 10 Month Placement Bolton 2022
At MBDA, we inspire team innovation to solve some of the biggest challenges! This means learning from the brightest minds, who are always there to encourage and support you. Develop your understanding of working within the wider Project Management team and explore the global culture of product development, manufacture, in-service support and future projects.
Our collaborative approach and culture of sharing knowledge will be key to your development. We trust each other to thrive; support one another to learn, and when you join us, you’ll bring a different perspective to how we see the future.
What's the opportunity?
Start your career in delivering the future of defence, and we’ll support you to find your path and grow as a person! Here, we give you the platform to build your skills, foster your creativity and pave your career, so that together we can shape tomorrow.
You will help deliver exciting new sophisticated technology and engineering projects, gaining on the job training from experienced professional project managers.
- Develop your analytical skills to define sophisticated plans, maintain work break down and cost breakdown structures, develop plans and performance reports.
- Learn to adapt your communication style for a variety of stakeholders - you will work with engineers, external customers and project stakeholders.
- Build on your influencing skills, as a clear communicator and motivator, to bring about team building and encouraging the wider project teams to meet schedule and cost objectives.
- Gain a broad understanding of the business through hands-on roles.
This role involves working on some technical projects; whilst ideally suited to those with Finance, Business and Project Management related degrees we encourage our undergraduates to understand our products and how they are made.
- Studying for a degree in an engineering or business-based subject
Why choose us?
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We’re here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.