MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrowPart time working considered
Project Planners are at the heart of our project, working with the engineers, project managers and all other areas of the project business team to plan, supply, analyse and manage project information on behalf of the various stakeholders. If you are looking for a new challenge with the opportunity to grow your skills and develop your career in a dynamic and encouraging environment then read on!
What are we looking for?
- Expertise in planning and industry standard planning techniques, preferably using Primavera
- Experience in producing, analysing and advising on Project Performance data, and establishing root causes and impacts
- Experience in successful planning of complex technical Projects
- Project Control experience in enterprise business management tools and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Pro-active team player who can encourage others
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with team members within the Function and Project Team
- Strong Stakeholder management skills, able to build effective relationships at all levels
- Demonstrable communication skills to all levels, capable of working in an integrated multi-functional team
Whats in it for you?
- Be an integral part of the Business Performance Team
- Add valued analysis to Project decisions
- Training in the core Project Control skills/toolset plus other business related subject areas
- Clear development path both within and external to the Project Control function
- Opportunity to pursue leadership and SME paths
- Support to achieve recognised (PMI) qualification
- Practice, promote and uphold the Company standard of planning and scheduling
- Support and Drive the growth of Project Planning/Scheduling and Control within MBDA through innovation
- Analysing Schedule and Cost performance, determining variance and its respective causes, and providing mitigating options if required
- Support the bid team in the production of robust schedules, cost and resource plans
- Challenge project performance data and turn it into relevant, high quality and accurate reports
- Cultivate strong working relationships with engineers, project managers and the broader community to be able to embed the MBDA Project Control and planning standards
- Facilitate and champion robust Risk and Opportunity management
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Opportunity to work on a wide variety of project phases covering all stages of the life-cycle
Whats great about the team?
- You will be joining a dynamic, focussed team who sit at the heart of the Project
- Close integration with the wider team including Technical and Manufacturing
- Supportive environment willing to share knowledge
What would you get?
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. MBDA is a proud member of Working Families the UKs work-life balance organisation.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.