MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
An opportunity has arisen for a proactive Support Engineer to provide support for our Armed Forces community.
You will join a team supporting a specific product and there will be future opportunities to work with different products (missiles and weapons systems), across various platforms and with multiple customers in the UK and internationally as you develop your skills and care.
You will build trusted relationships with a complex array of internal and external partners, ensuring MBDA's reputation is upheld.What we're looking for
- Good interpersonal/communication skills with the ability to build positive relationships
- Self motivated team player able to maintain a professional manner in a dynamic environment
- Experience with IT tools such as SAP would be preferable but not essential
- Engineering background with a degree or equivalent experience
What's in it for you?
- Experience of an in-Service Customer facing role and a strong foundation for career development
- Opportunity to build a personal reputation for effective project delivery
- Exposure to a wide range of internal and external partners
- Opportunity to travel in both UK and Europe enabling you to develop your knowledge of the wider business environment
- Flexible working with opportunity to Work From Home part of the time *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
Join a great team!
- You will be joining a dynamic, focussed Customer Support Service (CSS) team responsible for the in-Service support phase of one of MBDA's missiles/systems. Every day is different.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We're here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK's work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role!