MBDA is a leading defence organisation. We are proud of the role we play in supporting the Armed Forces who protect our nations. We partner with governments to work together towards a common goal, defending our freedom.
Salary: Circa £52,000 depending on experience
What we can offer you:
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and gym on site at Stevenage
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- MBDA may be able to offer a relocation package for this role
Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our highly skilled and dynamic Test Systems Architecture Team offering the right candidate a stimulating and rewarding role coupled with an exciting career path. We have a number of vacancies in our rapidly growing, highly skilled team that designs Test Equipment for all of MBDA's products. This is a dynamic role, which encompasses a broad spectrum of engineering disciplines and product technologies offering the right candidate challenges not only in their core discipline, but also in scope for growth and career development across the business.
This team is responsible for the architecture/design of test systems that verify and validate the operation and performance of various products that we design and build.
What we're looking for from you:
- Experienced Test Systems Engineers in the concept definition, design, integration and validation of test solutions for electronic / electro mechanical equipment and systems. The role requires working with the test equipment future business lead to understand forthcoming products test and development strategies, translating this into a test architecture proposal and then working with the design teams to deliver it.
- Experienced technical communicator, ability to both present and provide analysis of technical solutions.
- An excellent understanding of the systems development lifecycle throughout the complete V-model for sub-system development.
- The ability to provide systems thinking to deliver common ATE designs across multiple products and sub-systems
- Understanding and carrying out complex technical tasks whilst working towards solid design requirements in order to produce world-leading test solutions.
- Produce detailed, technical system definition and validation documentation.
We respect new perspectives and experiences, and we value our collaborative ways of working. We are committed to growing and supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.
Please Note: MBDA UK Limited requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply. As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are managed by the MBDA Personnel Security Team.