360 Internal Recruitment / Resourcing Advisor (contract to Dec 2019)
360 Internal Recruitment / Resourcing Advisor (contract role to Dec 2019)Reports to: Experienced Hire Recruitment Team LeaderReference number: SC7035Directorate: HRLevel: 4The resourcing team at MBDA are responsible for all resourcing and full life-cycle recruitment activities within the UK, including vacancy approval through to new starter inductions, internal recruitment and the processing of starters and leavers.Recruitment
- To act as the main focal point for all permanent experienced hire recruitment activity in your assigned areas of business with the flexibility to be fluid when necessary.
- Responsible for delivery against the recruitment plan for your assigned area by being proactive and timely.
- Play an active part in interviews for not just your business area but those of the wider team too, ensuring interviews are timely and conducted in a professional manner and provide training to hiring managers where appropriate.
- Drive direct hiring across your area and the team in order to reduce agency cost where possible.
- Proactively prepare and support careers open days.
- Source / data mine candidates through various means such as job boards, LinkedIn etc. and building a talent pipeline.
- Use of different attraction methods including writing and posting job adverts and negotiating with job boards.
- Creation of adverts used for different medium in conjunction with comms and graphics teams.
- Drive the use of the employee referral bounty scheme.
- Maintaining and updating careers site content.
- Responsible for ensuring Hiring Managers review CV’s and confirm interviews in a timely fashion and are using the recruitment ATS appropriately (Taleo).
- Play close attention to detail submit via the ATS.
- Ensure correct agencies are being used where needed and that Terms and Conditions are up to date and negotiated.
- Keep candidates warm as part of their onboarding experience.
- Develop and conduct appropriate assessments including but not limited to, competency interviews, psychometric/aptitude testing, role playing etc.
- Manage, gather and relay constructive feedback to candidates, agencies and hiring managers.
- Interact with hiring managers from briefing stage through to closure of role.
- Build and maintain both a network of candidates and internal relationships.
- Establish a strong working relationship within HR in particular across Client Facing / HRBP’s.
- Build and maintain a relationship with a PSL of agencies.
- Ensure resourcing policies are adhered to and are fit for purpose.
- Provide monthly recruitment reports to management and ad hoc when requested.
- As part of a wider HR team, at times you will be required to respond to more HR related issues that may not be recruitment / resourcing in nature.
- Take part and run company-wide new starter inductions.
- Other HR activities may include; developing ideas to improving processes or developing solutions to overcome problems.
- Organise and prioritise own workload ensuring all deadlines are met, reviewing and monitoring priorities to ensure quality and standards are maintained.
- Investigate problems, queries and issues, presenting conclusions and discussing recommendations.
- Respond to standard HR enquiries where necessary.
- Accountable for delivering designated packages of work in support of ad hoc HR projects.
- Contribute to HR policy and support key people management activities e.g. Executive Performance Assessment, Non Executive Performance Award, Promotions etc. where required.
Skills And Knowledge
- Experience working in an internal recruitment or RPO environment is ideal, preferably within an HR team/function and with interviewing experience.
- Alternatively,substantial experience of working in a fast paced recruitment agency acting as an account manager to key clients will also be considered.
- Strong team player, offering support to colleagues when needed.
- Experience using recruitment systems essential. Taleo would be beneficial
- Prepared to travel across the UK, overnight stays and occasional weekend working when required, sometimes at short notice.
- Numerate with well-developed IT skills – Microsoft Office ( Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Saville Consulting Wave (A and B) qualified would be beneficial but not essential.
- Background in technical / engineering and professional recruitment ideal
- Good knowledge of employment law and HR issues
- Strong planning, administration and organisational skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable levels of interpersonal sensitivity and discretion
- Good problem solving, analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to manage own time, workload and multi-task under pressure with strict time constraints
- Ability to use own initiative and challenge the norm
MBDA UK require all employees to achieve and maintain SC security clearance or above without restrictions that will inhibit the individual’s ability to fulfil the requirements of the role. Your eligibility for the appropriate level of security clearance may be discussed with you during the recruitment process. Any existing clearance holders may be able to transfer clearance (subject to approval).Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to join our LinkedIn Group to view future MBDA UK opportunities and news. LinkedIn Group name: Engineering UK (Defence)