Integration & System Validation 10 Month Placement 2021
Integration and System Validation 10 month Placement
The Integration & System Validation (ISV) department plays a critical role in the development and proving of MBDA’s new and existing products. ISV engineers work on a variety of tasks such as; aircraft, naval and land integration activities, weapon system integration and trials support and conduct.
What’s the opportunity?
You'll experience aspects of one of our projects to ensure trial delivery, including mechanical & electrical engineering, test equipment and trials conduct. Your placement could be in:
- Weapon systems integration testing of sub-system and system level functionality,
- Functional proving of system response and performance,
- Integration of missiles and weapon systems onto delivery platforms,
- Trials planning and support to trials clearance documentation,
- Conduct of sub-system and system trials at various levels of maturity,
- Conduct of Firing trials and system level acceptance support.
You'll get an insight in to the company and the wider UK defence environment, work with a range of people and customers. You'll learn to use a coding language (MATLAB, VBA, C, Python) and be supported by experienced and talented engineers.
What are we looking for?
- Currently studying towards a Degree in Maths, Physics, Aeronautical, Aerospace, Electrical, Mechanical or Systems Engineering or a related Engineering subject
- Enjoy problem solving and have a common-sense approach.
- Ability to communicate clearly through written English