Project Control Summer Placement 2021
Project Control Summer Placement
Become a Project Control placement and develop your understanding of working within the wider Project Management team. Project Control at MBDA will enable you to explore the global culture of product development, manufacture, in-service support and future projects.
What's the opportunity?
You will help deliver exciting new sophisticated technology and engineering projects, gaining on the job training from experienced professional project managers.
- Further develop your analytical skills to define complex plans, maintain work break down and cost breakdown structures, develop plans and performance reports.
- Learn to adapt your communication style for a variety of stakeholders - you will work with engineers, external customers and project stakeholders.
- Build on your influencing skills, as a clear communicator and motivator, to bring about team building and encouraging the wider project teams to meet schedule and cost objectives.
- Gain a broad understanding of the business through hands-on roles.
What's in it for you?
You'll no doubt have seen all the information on our website about our comprehensive and customisable benefits package. For a reminder click here (please note that not all benefits are available to our summer placement and undergraduate students).
What are we looking for?
- Studying for a degree in an engineering or business-based subject.
- Willingness to build technical knowledge.
MBDA is committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
All graduates, undergraduates and apprentices at MBDA are required to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to their respective role. Some roles, may be reserved for UK nationals and certain categories of information may be restricted to UK nationals also. To gain suitable clearance individuals will need to have lived in UK for up to 5 years dependent on the level of clearance required.
Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to join our LinkedIn Group to view future MBDA UK opportunities and news.
LinkedIn Group name: Engineering UK (Defence)