As key members of one of our integrated product teams, graduates and undergraduates have extensive knowledge and hands on experience in one or a combination of:
- Analogue circuit design and test
- Digital circuit design and test
- ASICs / PLDs / DSP’s
- Microwave / RF design and test
They are involved in all aspects of the hardware lifecycle including:
- Requirements analysis and specification
- Initial design and prototyping
- Circuit design and associated analysis
- Design validation including system integration
- Knowledge of current design tools, (for example Mentor Graphics and Saber), and design practices, (for example VHDL) is often useful for this type of work
Qualified to degree level (minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent) in electronic engineering or related subjects.
How to apply
The following search criteria allows you to find what opportunities are available based on your particular degree and desired programme. You can search our vacancies by selecting your degree subject and development programme of interest below. Please note you can only select one degree subject and one programme, so please choose the options most relevant to you.
Select the vacancy that is most suitable for your background and interest.