As an Undergraduate Integration and System Validation Engineer you will gain experience in the following key areas:
- The planning of how our products will be proved
- Preparation for the trial / test
- Conduct of trials and tests
- Reporting of proving activities
- Assessment of the adequacy of proving
- Establishing the extent of compliance of our products
- The certification of our products to the customer
- Integration of our products onto the candidate platform
The role provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to work with missile hardware on a day-to-day basis, on a wide variety of projects such as Meteor, PAAMS and Loitering Munitions. In addition, depending on the project, the candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with military organisations and hardware, for example Gripen, Tornado and Eurofighter with Meteor and the new UK Type 45 destroyer with PAAMS. As our products are put to trial throughout the world, there is the added opportunity of travel and participating in a live product firing.
Working towards a degree (minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent) in Maths, Physics or Aeronautical, Aerospace, Electrical, Mechanical or Systems Engineering or a related Engineering discipline.
How to apply
The following search criteria allows you to find what opportunities are available based on your particular degree and desired programme. You can search our vacancies by selecting your degree subject and development programme of interest below. Please note you can only select one degree subject and one programme, so please choose the options most relevant to you.
Select the vacancy that is most suitable for your background and interest.