We can offer you a broad range of opportunities:
- EO, laser and radar system concept and design studies
- Countermeasure and counter-countermeasure studies
- Performance analysis and specification of navigation sensors
- Real-time software and hardware development
- Performance evaluation and sensor sub-system specification
- Modelling and simulation of the environment, target and sensor
- Signature evaluation and control of target and countermeasures for both RF and EO spectrums
- Sub-system Hardware-In-The-Loop (HIL) testing
- Participation in trials for prototype sensor and countermeasure assessment
- Electronic warfare evaluation and sub-system susceptibility
- Task and project management
- Microwave and millimetre wave component and antenna design, manufacture and test
- RF communications and datalinks
- Optical design, build and test
As a graduate or undergraduate you may work in a team or individually, but will always need to demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm. You will be motivated to excel in your specialist area and will continually aim to develop ideas and deliver solutions.
Qualified to degree level (minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent) in Physics, Electronic Engineering or Computational studies.
How to apply
The following search criteria allows you to find what opportunities are available based on your particular degree and desired programme. You can search our vacancies by selecting your degree subject and development programme of interest below. Please note you can only select one degree subject and one programme, so please choose the options most relevant to you.
Select the vacancy that is most suitable for your background and interest.