As a valuable member of the team, we will be looking to you to make an immediate contribution to the department’s success and we will expect you to be a self-motivated individual who enjoys the challenge of solving complex problems. In return we offer you a two-year structured and supported development programme providing you with experience in some of the following areas:
- Specification, development, testing and delivery of large dynamic system models with supporting documentation
- Re-developing models to meet new requirements
- Model validation against trial results
- Using models to support the system development process, assist in the conduct of trade-off studies and predict system performance for the customer
- Develop supporting software tools
- Software configuration and control
Combinations of Fortran, Ada, C, C++, modelling tools such as Matlab/Simulink, together with MS Office are an advantage, although training will be available where required. You will also be working within a team environment where help and support will be available where you need it.
Qualified to degree level (minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent) in a numerate, technical discipline, e.g. Engineering (most commonly Aeronautical, Aerospace, Systems or Mechanical), Mathematics or Physics.
How to apply
The following search criteria allows you to find what opportunities are available based on your particular degree and desired programme. You can search our vacancies by selecting your degree subject and development programme of interest below. Please note you can only select one degree subject and one programme, so please choose the options most relevant to you.
Select the vacancy that is most suitable for your background and interest.