As an undergraduate Supply Chain engineer you will gain experience in the following key areas:
- Use of supply chain tools and techniques e.g JIMS, SAP, Supplier Capability Evaluation (SCE)
- Supporting the multi-functional teams in the management of the commodity and MEP supply base
- Supporting our customers’ requirements to meet the needs of the business
- Supporting multifunctional teams in Supplier Capability Evaluations
- Risk Assessment of supplier’s strengths and weaknesses in terms of financial, manufacturing, design
- Development and business reliability
- Identifying gaps between a supplier’s capabilities and our requirements
- Responsible for agreeing the activities a supplier needs to implement and improve their capability (Continual Sustainable Improvement Programme)
- Ensuring that a supplier’s capability improvements are achieved and maintained by monitoring operational performance
- Monitoring and reporting on supplier activities
This role provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to work in a multi-project supply chain environment on a day-to-day basis. The role will require regular supplier visits and assessments, deploying the tasks identified above. It also offers the opportunity for working with multinational suppliers across a range of projects with a multinational based team.
How to apply
The following search criteria allows you to find what opportunities are available based on your particular degree and desired programme. You can search our vacancies by selecting your degree subject and development programme of interest below. Please note you can only select one degree subject and one programme, so please choose the options most relevant to you.
Select the vacancy that is most suitable for your background and interest.