- Mission Planning functions to generate plans and mission data such as target models and flight plans.
- Mission Rehearsal functions that allow users to practice missions and predict mission outcomes.
- Command and Control (C2) functions provide the control of our complex weapon systems and the end-user with an awareness of the battlefield allowing weapons to be assigned to threats.
- Mission Control functions that allow users to monitor missions during their execution and re-plan as required.
- Network Enabled Capability (NEC) solutions that enable military systems to exchange information and work together in a flexible and effective way.
We provide systems engineering to each of the stages of the product development life-cycle, ranging from understanding the required system behaviours from a variety of viewpoints, through to integration, test and analysis of the achieved system performance. It’s also expected that you will be able to apply your knowledge to fast-paced experiments and rapid prototyping projects as well as the more traditional large-scale programmes. In some cases your responsibilities could also bring you into contact with the customer and end-user.
As a graduate or undergraduate engineer you will have the opportunity to work in multi-disciplinary teams that are frequently multinational and collaborative with other defence companies.
Applicants should hold or be working towards ideally a minimum 2:2 honours degree in either:
- Computer Science
- Systems Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aerosystems Engineering
- Computational Studies
- Electronic Engineering
How to apply
The following search criteria allows you to find what opportunities are available based on your particular degree and desired programme. You can search our vacancies by selecting your degree subject and development programme of interest below. Please note you can only select one degree subject and one programme, so please choose the options most relevant to you.
Select the vacancy that is most suitable for your background and interest.