All new entrants on Formal Development programmes – graduates, business trainees, apprentices, and undergraduates on one-year placements.
The aim of the interaction event is to provide you with an enhanced induction into the company.
By the end of the event you should:
- Be able to explain the company’s history, and the main components of a missile system
- Have knowledge of our customers and how MBDA works collaboratively with them
- Understand the contents and objectives of the Formal Development Programme you have joined
- Understand the opportunities and facilities available to you within MBDA to support your career and professional development
- Understand the benefits of professional accreditation, and how to achieve it
- Understand the roles of those involved in supporting your development – mentor, technical co-ordinator, line manager etc
- Know your fellow new starters from all three MBDA UK sites
- Learn more about your own personality profile, and how you can work more effectively with others
- Have the opportunity to work within a team to deliver an objective, and gain some feedback on your performance