The course is designed to provide a forum for engineers from different countries (and engineers new to the company) to learn together and create informal networks. It aims to give delegates an insight into the product lifecycle and the overall development process, and to remind them of the scope of MBDA and the global environment in which it works.
The main focus of the course is a multinational design project which gives delegates from different countries the opportunity to work together in multinational project teams.
10 days, residential. Hosted in different MBDA locations across Europe.
By the end of the course delegates should understand:
- What missiles and missile systems are
- The full lifecycle of missiles and missile systems
- The processes and technologies that support the design and manufacture of missiles and missile systems
- The key capabilities and facilities available within the company
- Where to go for help to do their jobs on a daily basis
- How the business operates and maintains profit for our shareholders
- The lecturers for the course come from various MBDA European sites